Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have known that graduation was coming, but I don’t think I realized how quickly it has come. I have 16 days left of high school... I was always so certain that i was ready, but now that it’s here, I’m not so sure. Making choices for my life this next year out of high school has been so difficult. The thing that i wanted to do wouldn’t match up with what everyone has been saying is best for me to do. I have been so torn between choosing to stay in Mesa and continue my education right out of high school, and continue Nanning for Amber and her family, (Whom I absolutely love) Or Nanning through an LDS agencies, which would take me somewhere in the US for a whole year. There have been SO many good and bad things about both paths. At my Relief Society fireside a few weeks ago, Sister Wright told us that we needed to just "make a decision, and if you don’t get a bad feeling about that decision after praying and pondering on it, than do it." So that’s what I did. I am absolutely terrified and i get a little nauseous thinking about moving away, but I cannot wait. Thinking about the new experience that I will get to have makes me so happy. And that’s all i want. I want to be happy. I just hope everyone else can get behind me on my decision. I’t might make it a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment