Monday, March 19, 2012

A little bit better.

Hey, so remember that one time when all i blogged about was how i hated the world? ... Well don't get me wrong. i still do... but in a different way.. well different reasons. Hahah Life kind of sucks when you're sad all the time, no matter what its about. You feel grumpy all the time, and honestly sometimes you become, just not a nice person... Sometimes you cant help it. Sometimes i cant. it just happens. I had spring break, this past week, and it gave me a lot of time to just think. think about feeling, and friends, and my family. How i haven't been the most pleasant person to be around, and not all the time fun. at first thinking about these things, made me even MORE sad, until i realised something. I choose what i feel. Me. No one else. I choose how i react to things, and how emotionally involved or uninvolved i become. I know that i sometimes i will over react cause well, i do. I know i still will have bad days. but its all up to me. And i love that. I love knowing that in this Giant world of crazy people, and Crazy decisions, i still can control me. so, from now on I'm done being sad. I'm through with missing, and waiting. i am choosing to move on, and finally be happy again. I may not have a ton of friends, and not be the most beautiful, outgoing person in the world, but I'm me. and for right now I'm okay with that, cause for the first time in a long time I'm finally starting to feel free. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment