Wednesday, February 22, 2012

*proceed with Caution*

Really, you don't have to read. But my blog is sorta like a journal for me.. kind of hah. so i have something to say... 

Really you don't have to read. depressing stuff is about to go down...

Life has not been very fun, to say the least. School is AWFUL i am honestly SO done. I wish i could leave that campus and never look back already.. Friends.. well that's a long story. I am just grateful that i have Cody, and Maddy to make life a little bit better when needed. and let me tell you, they are definaly needed now. I don't understand. things were so great for a while. everything. Family, Friends, and even school! And now I'm not so sure... Most of all though i just miss my friend. i miss our talks, and how everything used to be. i miss the you before everything got all complicated, and messy...
Not sure whats next.

& i thought i had my mind set on staying here after high school, but if it keeps going this way.. I'm nanny bound.. well anywhere else but AZ.

1 comment: